The Dubai Maritime Summit aims to strengthen Dubai’s capacity to host major international maritime events and conferences. It will bring together top decision-makers, senior management of various public and private companies operating in the local, regional and international maritime sector.
The summit is in line with the Authority’s continued commitment to ensure the highest standards of maritime safety within Dubai’s territorial waters in addition to organizing and managing the various aspects of the maritime sector.
Distinguished list of speakers at Dubai Maritime Summit
- H.E. Dr. Abdullah Belhaif Al Nuaimi, Minister of Public Works.
- H.E. Sultan Bin Sulayem, Chairman of Dubai Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation (PCFC) and Chairman of Dubai Maritime City Authority (DMCA).
- Mr. Jo Espinosa-Ferry, Director, IMO.
- Mr. Philippe Donche-Gay, Chairman, IACS.
- Dr. Phillip Belcher, Marine Director, INTERTANKO.
- Mr. Doug Barrow, Chief Executive of Maritime London.